Saturday 21 October 2017

Trio Fold Window card

Hello friends!

Hoping you all enjoyed with full fun this great Diwali Festival!!!!

Today I wanted to share a card which is my DT post for Peekaboo Designs!


I just love these daisies, such a happy flower!

-I started with a 15"x18" CS that I cut to measure 6"X 17" and scored twice - once at 5" and other at 11". Once I folded all three sections. I created a window in the very first section, great idea to highlight the image out of the window! So I took my dual stitched rectangle die and set it where I wanted it on the front panel of my card.

-I wanted to cover my card front panel, so I took some polka dot PP from Summer Bloom PP stack and created a mat using the same die. Showing in the pic.....



- Now I created the same mat for the second panel.Then matted up my main image and set it in the inner portion of my inside fold so that it would peek out through the window I created. I coloured these daisies with Copic Markers, fussy cut them. Here is a close up: 



-I placed some cute buttons to secure the front window panel underneath them, they are from some wrapping papers, fussy cut and matted them! Wonders!!!

-And here is the entire centre panel looks like: 
-The sweet friendship sentiment is just so perfect that comes with this daisy stamp set! And placed some sequins to create more interest.


- I matted a piece of Daisy print PP from Recollections stack- Pretty as a Peacock. Created another mat with placing a polka dotted panel as a pocket attachment and provide an extra mat to write the message or add a self-pic!



This creation can be used for any right occasion by using other sentiments providing in this stamp set! 

Supply list:

Heavy textured white CS, heavy white CS, Pretty pink CS
Distress inks: fossilized amber, tumbled glass, twisted citron
Recollections PP stack- Pretty as a peacock and Summer Bloom PP stack
Dotted pink ribbon, round sequins in different sizes and colors, Beads, Pink silk thread

I love to join some challenges:
http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.in/2017/10/the-flower-challenge-13-use-your.html

http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.in/2017/10/challenge-155.html
http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.in/2017/10/october-challenge.html
http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.in/

4 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Simply gorgeous card, Vinita, love the design and colouring, a real item to treasure.
Thanks so much for sharing with us your great work in Bizzy Bec's Anything Goes Monthly challenge!!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Bizzy Becs DT}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Vinita, loving all the pink and those gorgeous flowers of course too. Great design also! Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Vinita. Lovely bright and cheerful colours, a fantastic design and beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Monika Reeck said...

one thing I love much
the coloring on the MAIN Image the flower looks so soft Vinita
great made and great idea with the shape
love all the pink on it
hugs
Monika