Tuesday 29 September 2015

Coffee lover!

11638805_10207927413971348_1249712840_o



(torode)

Happy Good Morning!
                                     Today is a National Coffee Day! Are you one of the millions to celebrate it! And what is the better way to celebrate along with Amy's  Fall Coffee Lover Blog Hop!!!!
I am a tea lover and now converted my taste buds into Coffee lover by Amy's fun hop :) Hehehe!
And I love now iced coffee, cold coffee and hot chocolate coffee!!!
And Hope you will also join this fun blog hop with Loads of prizes!
Here is my fall inspired creation:
I love the changing colors of leaves in fall season and I am inspired by some browns, yellow and golden colors! And in this creation I played with lots of my new toys! I won a wonderful stamp set in last blog hop called "Coffee Break Collection"( great Thanks to Maura from Two crafting sisters)!!!
My card base is a Kraft one. Then I adhered a burlap panel on it! I distressed my white CS and play with my new toy Smooch Spiritz( which i won in a candy). I used a splatter stencil and spray and coat the paper with gold glow. It's got a real wow factor! Then using a bottle lid I, made my coffee rings and then  used my stencil again and sponged some stains with vintage photo ink. And I distressed the edges with my new tool! Glad to see the result!
    I stamped, distressed and then trimmed some coffee cups. Then stamped some script on it randomly and glossy accent them.
 Do you know this sentiment is Hand Written using my distress marker, which i thought is looking cute in reference to these coffee cups!!! 
Then I stamped the a sentiment Coffee lover.  And tag cut, distressed it and spray some gold splatters. Then I sliding my coffee cups along the twine and attached with pop dots, isn't it a great idea! Then added a burlap bow and some pearls for more interest!
Hope you enjoyed this coffee creation!

Supplies used:
Snippet of Kraft CS; Vintage Grid paper from Itsy Bitsy; Burlap sheet from Itsy Bitsy
Prima coffee break stamp
Kaiserkraft Script sentiment
Memento rich cocoa dye ink; Versacolor ultimate black pigment ink; Fossilized and vintage photo Distress inks
Ranger glossy accents; Gold glow Smooch spritz; Distressing tool from We R Memory Keepers
Spellbinders Build a tag two
Memory box Splatter stencil

I would love to participate my creation in following challenges:
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2015/09/2015-fall-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.ca/2015/09/pixies-snippets-playground-week-196.html
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.ca/2015/09/tuesday-throwdown-264-clean-and-simple.html#
http://www.chouxchouxpaperart.com/2015/09/challenge-1.html
http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/
http://beyondgrey.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/bgc-71-cas-cards-or-layouts.html
http://stampedblessings.com/2015/09/amusing-challenge-anything-goes
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.in/
http://www.lulupu.blogspot.in/2015/09/challenge-53-sparkle-and-shine.html
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.in/
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.in/
http://quickcreationschallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/quick-creations-september-challenge.html
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.in/2015/09/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-165.html
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.in/2015/09/dlart-thankful-thursday-september-linky.html
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.in/
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.in/

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/#



55 comments:

Ceal said...

Fabulous card, love the little coffee cups

VanessaB said...

Fantastic! !

Unknown said...

I love the background and the little banner, this is awesome!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!!!
Great sentiment, LOVE the burlap & coffee stain panels, LOVE your glossy banner too!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love the pretty yellows in your card, and of course, that sentiment is the best! Perfect for the theme! Very pretty!
Take Care!
Michele

Sylvia said...

Beautiful coffee card, Vinita, love that garland of cups! Happy coffee day!

NanaConnie said...

This is really lovely, Vinita! Gorgeous fall colors and I love the coffee cup embellishments. While this isn't a typical CAS card, it does have open space on it. :-D As long as I'm here, let me put on a DT hat and say "I'm so tickled to see you playing along in our CAS challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck and come play again soon."
NanaConnie DT

Shelly said...

This is fabulous! Love the cups!

Hetty said...

Happy Coffee Day! Lovely card!

Julia Aston said...

I thought that was a banner - then saw they are cute little glossy coffee cups! what a great background and fun design!

Di said...

Great card Vinita - and those little cups are adorable! Good to see you in the Playground again!

Hugs

Di xx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow, Vinita! This is gorgeous! I love all the detail you put into the cups - it's a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope you will join us again! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

AlisonC said...

A really interesting card with so much detail. You are very brave to hand write the sentiment.

SewPaperPaint said...

Love these amazing little cups!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is beautiful. I love each element used.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very creative! Love the burlap background and your little coffee cups!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful card! Love the coffee cups :-)

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, how fun and creative! Love the awesome colors, that background, and all of the wonderful elements you added!

None None said...

Hi Vinita! I love the coffee cup charms along the twine - so cool! The burlap layer is so fantastic and I love the coffee ring stains you added. Such a wonderful autumn inspired card that is sure to bring a smile to a friend who appreciates coffee.

Rae Ann said...

I love my coffee and I am so in love with the coffee cup garland you created! Such a great idea! Love the grungy distressed look to this card.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Sparkle and Glitter challenge.

Hetty said...

Beautitul card, love the little cups!

Ashwini Rao said...

Absolutely adorable look! Each and every element carefully done - I can see how much care you've put into them! Love the way you've distressed the background and the coffee cups look amazing!

Riswana Fathima said...

Very beautiful card Vinita :) the coffee cups are supre cute :)

Riswana Fathima said...

Very beautiful card Vinita :) the coffee cups are supre cute :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a pretty, artistic card!! I love the cute little coffee cups and the fabulous distressed background you created!

~amy~ said...

Vinita, this is awesome...love the texture!

creative lady said...

Love your card, the background is awesome and live the sentiment!

Suchi said...

Fantastic card Vinita..I love those stains in the background! :)
Suchi xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a unique creation Vinita...very clever..I couldnt think of making anything for the coffee Challenge which is so popular!Cheers
Dr Sonia

Craftychris said...

Fabulous! Love the little coffee cups - so cute! xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Vinita! This is awesome! I'm finally getting caught up on my blog visiting! The sentiment is perfect! I think a lot of people can relate to that one haha! Love all of the little coffee cups - brilliant idea! Wonderful inky background and I love the burlap too! Glad you got a card made for the hop! Way to go on being a Super Star Commenter! Thank you for all of the sweet words you've left on my cards!

Maura said...

Vinita, I love your creation!! So glad you got to use the stamp set :) love the burlap and the shabby chic feel, and what you did withe the little coffee cups-brilliant!! Your yellow background with the bottle cap coffee stains - very cool! And I love that coffee has worked its way in to your life!!

Connie Can Crop said...

This is perfect for coffee lovers everywhere! I love the mini coffee cups! Super cute! And the coffee cup circles look realistic! Great job! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Connie Can Crop. Scrappy hugs!

Sheryl said...

So glad you did a close up so we could see the tiny coffee cups, so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us for the Fall/Autumn September Challenge at Quick Creations!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card! Love the little cups and great distresses design!

D.Ann C said...

Love that string of cups!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Vinita, those little cups are priceless! Great detail here, and I just love your fall palette!

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful texture and interest!

Unknown said...

Cute idea ! Thanks for playing along at Lulupu Challenge 53

Best of luck!

Dolly - Lulupu DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the coffee stain background!

Janis said...

Vinita....this is AWESOME!!! LOVE all the layers of sprays, inks, stenciling etc on your beautiful card. Also, love the layer of burlap. What a wonderful creation!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Happy Dance said...

Oh this is just fantastic! Those little coffee cups are just amazing!!! Love these colors and your design is dazzling. Great card. Bev

Cindy C. said...

So clever to use the cups to decorate your card that way!! Well done!!

Monika Reeck said...

did you used a real bottle to make coffee ring
oh dear you are soo creative
you can used what you have near you Vinita
and that cups oh so sweet covered with glossy accent ..great idea
love your card Vinita
please dont forget visiting me I always happy if I see Vinita smile there, like being your friend too
hugs, Monika

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LOVE everything about your card!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

katieo said...

I love the coffee cups, your hand written sentiment and the background you made. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Fall challenge
KatieO-DL.ART DTmember

Brandi R said...

Wonderful card! Love the cups, Love the background, LOVE the sentiment ♥

Lisa said...

Love your creation! Those cups are fantastic! Love the background too... great card!

AmethystCat said...

what an absolutely GORGEOUS card - so many great awesome details. beautiful work!

Annie said...

Beautiful card and love those darling cups! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

Emma Williams said...

Great card and I love the wonderful background and the sentiment you've used! Thank you for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

love the vintage look, the distressed edges and the background table you inked and added a number of coffee cup stains, and read to that you don't need a stamp to do this, the glass is very clever and works out fine. Love your card.

Chris said...

Stunning work Vinita!! I love it :) Thanks for joining in on my Amusing Challenges this week!

Aneta said...

Beautiful! Indeed, I can see here inspiration from colors of fall.
Thank you for playing with us at BGC!